- Refrigerator Type: Compact
- Defrosting Type: Direct Cool
- Compressor Type: rotery
- Number of Doors: 1
- Star Rating: 1
- Coolpad: NO
- Toughened Glass: YES
- Built-in Stabilizer: No
- Use a kitchen surface cleaner and a soft microfiber cloth to clean the spills. Avoid using rough wools that can spoil the glossy finish of your kitchen hob.
- Regularly clean pan supports: It is highly recommended that you clean the pan support regularly. The best way to clean pan supports is to dip them in warm soapy water, then rinse and carefully dry them. If there is any dirt or grime stuck on the pan supports, use a soft brush to remove them. Always wash pan supports when they have cooled down.
- Clean the burners: Often food particles get stuck in the hob’s burners. Remove the burners and clean them with warm soapy water. If it’s too dirty, use a cleaning cream and use a soft toothbrush to soften the food residue. Dry all parts thoroughly before placing them back.
- Use the right tools: For a glass-tempered hob, use a soft brush or a scraper that is specifically meant for it. Pour some cleaning cream on tough stains and leave them for a while before cleaning. Make sure to choose non-abrasive cleaner. Once the stains are removed, wet cloth and wipe the surface down, removing any excess grime. Then use a microfibre cloth to dry off the surface.
DeliveryChargeable as per Distance.
Model ― GLDC111RMGW1EB
Capacity ― 91 L
Dimensions in CM ― 49.5 x 45.5 x 85.5 CM (LxWxH)
Warranty ― 1 year on product, 5 year on compressor
Country of Origin ― India
Material ― Stainless Steel
Sales Package ―