The world's no.1 brand in electric shaving* At PHILIPS , we understand that every skin and hair type are unique. Our mission is to deliver every man his individual best shave, blade-close and incredibly gentle. Our new shavers with SkinIQ technology sense and adapt to you. This trimmer with the innovative Lift & Trim system lifts and captures more low-lying hairs for efficient, even trimming results. This way you will easily achieve the 3-day stubble, short beard or long beard look you want.
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Body Material: Plastic
- Trims evenly and captures low-lying hairs: Perfect for stubble, the PHILIPS beard trimmer features our new Lift & Trim system: a comb that lifts and guides the hairs to the level of the blades for an even trim.
- Get a perfect but protective trim: The self-sharpening steel blades on the PHILIPS 3000 beard trimmer stay as sharp and effective as on day 1 to deliver a perfect yet protective trim, time after time.
- Longer lasting battery: This beard trimmer uses DuraPower technology to reduce friction on the blades, preserve the motor, and keep your battery going four times longer.
- Skin-friendly blades for smooth skin: Designed to prevent scratches and irritation, the blades have rounded tips for smoother skin contact.
- Adjusts to different length settings: An effective beard trimmer that cuts to the exact length you’re after. Just spin the zoom wheel to one of 10 length settings between 0.5 and 10mm in 1mm increments.
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless use after 10 hours charging: Charge your trimmer for 10 hours with your USB cable to get 60 minutes of cordless use.
- Know when it's time to charge: The green light on the adaptor lets you know when your device is charging.
- Simple maintenance: Detach the head of your PHILIPS beard trimmer and rinse it under the tap for easy cleaning. Then dry it before you put it back on the appliance.
- Easy to grip: A fast trimmer that's comfortable to hold and use. So you can handle those hard-to-reach areas more easily.
- Check for the wet/dry capability: We generally struggle with a question like how to clean the trimmer after use or can we wash the trimmer with water? You need to first understand the properties of the trimmer. You can even check on the packaging of the trimmer about cleaning. Find out if you can rinse the trimmer and clean it with water. If possible, rinse it with hot water and clean it. In case you cannot use water, you should use the tiny cleaning brush that comes with a trimmer to clean the teeth of the trimmer. You can even use trimmer cleaning liquid.
- Store the trimmer: Once you have used and cleaned the trimmer, you should store it. Keeping the trimmer in open will let the dust settle in the teeth, making it dirty again.
- Lubricate the teeth: The oil that comes with the trimmer is meant to lubricate it and keep the edges of the blade sharp. It increases the efficiency of the trimmer and reduces wear and tear. If you are wondering how to protect your trimmer, then this lubricating oil is the perfect answer.
DeliveryChargeable as per Distance.
Model ― BT3102
Type ― Trimmer
Finish ― Glossy
Dimensions in CM ― 19 x 6 x 10 (LxWxH) cm
Warranty ― This product comes with a 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects.
Country of Origin ― China
Material ― Plastic
Included Components ―
The product comes ready to be used and hence installation is not required.