Centre Tables are low tables used in living room spaces placed in the centre of seating furniture. Used for drinks, flowers, and is a general table for placing items.
- Accessories shown in the image are only for representation and are not part of the product.
- Depending on your screen settings and resolution on your device there may be a slight variance in fabric color and wood polish of the image and actual product.
- Wood grains will vary from product to product in case of solid wood furniture.
- Furniture having intricate hand-painted details are individual unique pieces and may have slight distinctions and variances between the picture and actual product.
- The Primary material is the main material used to manufacture the product and in addition to the primary material, there might also be other types of materials used in the manufacturing of the product.
- Do not move or push without dismantling. Do not use acid to clean. Do not abuse closing by legs. Use a dry cloth to wipe the furniture. Do not lift the furniture by holding the top. Do not put water on it. Do not expose to the sun
- Try and use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
- To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft & lint-free cloth.
DeliveryChargeable as per Distance.
Type ― Home Furniture
Finish ― Woodpore
Dimensions in CM ― 90 x 60 x 45 (L x W x H) cm
Warranty ― 3 Years
Country of Origin ― India
Material ― Engineered Wood
Included Components ―