The sofa is that cozy piece of furniture that can truly bring any room to life, whether it's for the entire family to pile onto for game nights or for you to lounge on while binge-watching your favorite TV shows. The sofa design can be easily customised to suit your aesthetic taste and seating preferences because it comes in so many exciting designs, shapes, and seating arrangements. The options are endless, ranging from L-shaped sectionals large enough to accommodate a large group of guests to leather sofas that will look great in a modern rustic setting. A strong frame, non-fading upholstery, and non-sagging materials that will last for many years. If your living room is on the smaller side, this sofa will help to utilise the space well, providing the maximum seating in the space available.
- Configuration: 2-Seater
- Seating height: 45cm
- Long-Lasting & Easy to clean.
- Leather sofas are stain and spill-resistant.
- As leather is breathable, heat and cold may escape swiftly. Leather couches quickly adjust to the ambient temperature of the space.
- Leather sofas do not harbor dust mites or pet fur!
- It has a solid wood frame that imparts long-lasting impact and durability no matter what position you sit in.
- Avoid exposing your wooden furniture to excessive sunlight, dampness, heat, or cold to ensure its longevity.
- Polish your furniture every six months with silicone-free polish. Please keep in mind that over-polishing can cause a waxy buildup.
- Use a dampened cloth dampened with diluted cleaning polish to clean the surface on a regular basis. Spills and smudges can be removed with a damp cloth soaked in mild soap or cleaning polish.
- Please do not vigorously rub the stain, as this will work the stain deeper into the fabric.
- To keep dust and pet hair at bay, vacuum the upholstery once a month. It also reduces odors.
- You can also remove pet hair by wearing dampened rubber gloves and running your hands over the upholstery. Alternatively, a damp sponge can be used.
- We recommend dry cleaning for sofas with removable cushion covers.
- If you have a heater or radiator in your home, keep a minimum of 12 inches between the heat source and your leather furniture. This will help to keep the leather upholstery from drying out and/or cracking.
DeliveryChargeable as per Distance.
Model ― Mona
Type ― Home Furniture
Style ― Modern
Finish ― PVC Leather Finish
Dimensions in CM ― 96 X 155 X 95 (L X B X H)
Warranty ― This product comes with a 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects.
Country of Origin ― India
Material ― Leather / PVC
Included Components ―
If Installation is required for the product it will be arranged within 48 hours.