IFB Built-in Ovens use a combination of turbo heater, double heaters, rotisserie and a powerful fan to make delicious, evenly browned meat dishes, perfectly risen cakes or pizzas with moist toppings. IFB Built-in Ovens add to the elegance of your kitchen with a compact, space saving design. Three glass layers, including an inner thermo-reflective glass, allow a view of the interior and can be removed for easy cleaning. With inbuilt safety features such as Child Lock and Triple Glass Thermal Insulation, IFB Built-in Ovens offer the lowest energy consumption and a comprehensive 1 year warranty. Hot Air Shield : An innovative air curtain to block hot air from escaping when the door is opened to prevent temperature fluctuation while cooking. Soft Close Door : A system that closes the oven door silently and softly, without any extra effort. Feather Touch Control : Instant programming and quick command acceptance with a single touch.
- Microwave Output (Watts): 900
- Cavity:Stainless Steel
- KEY FEATURES:
- Steam Clean,
- Auto DefrostWeight Defrost
- Combination Cooking (Convection + Microwave)2
- Combination Cooking (Grill + Microwave)3
- Multi-Stage Cooking,
- Grill Mode,
- Auto Cook Menus8 Auto Cook Menus
- Temperature Setting10 (110 - 200)
- Power Levels10
- Keep Warm,
- SAFETY FEATURES
- Child Safety Lock
- Overheating Protection
- Sensor Malfunction Protection
- OTHER FEATURES:
- Digital Clock
- Express Cook/Quick StartExpress Cook
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Microwave Frequency (MHZ)2450
- Power Source (V/HZ)230-240/50
- Microwave Power Consumption (Watts)1400
- Convection Power Consumption (Watts)2050
- Grill Power Consumption (Watts)1250
- Clean the microwave regularly. Wipe down the interior and exterior of the microwave with a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as these can damage the surface of the microwave.
- Avoid using metal utensils in the microwave. Metal can reflect microwaves, which can cause arcing and damage to the microwave. Only use microwave-safe utensils, such as glass, ceramic, or plastic.
- Do not overload the microwave. Overloading the microwave can cause uneven cooking and can also damage the microwave. Only cook as much food as the microwave can accommodate.
- Clean up spills immediately. Spilled food can cause the microwave to smoke or catch fire. If you spill food in the microwave, clean it up immediately with a damp cloth.
- Have the microwave serviced by a qualified technician if it is not working properly. Do not attempt to repair the microwave yourself, as you could risk electric shock or other injuries.
- 6.Vent the microwave regularly. The microwave should have a ventilation system to remove moisture and heat. If the ventilation system is not working properly, the microwave can become damaged.
- Keep the microwave door closed when not in use. This will help to prevent the microwave from getting dirty and will also help to keep the microwave's interior clean.
- Unplug the microwave when not in use. This will help to prevent electrical fires.
- By following these care instructions, you can help to keep your built-in microwave in good working condition for many years to come.
- Our support and delivery staff will stay in touch with you to ensure a smooth delivery.
- Only the first delivery attempt to your shipping address is eligible for free delivery.
- If a customer misses this delivery, there will be an additional visiting fee for the subsequent attempt. In the absence of a service lift, our delivery partner will only deliver to the ground floor of your unit. For delivery to the customer's floor in such circumstances, additional fees per floor are applicable (upon request).
- Weekend or time-specific deliveries are subject to additional fees.
Model ― 34BIC1
Type ― Built-in Oven
Finish ― Stainless Steel
Capacity ― 34 L
Dimensions in CM ― 38 x 56 x 55
Warranty ― This product comes with a 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects.
Country of Origin ― China
Material ― Stainless Steel
Sales Package ―