Now you can wash dishes at the press of a button. Let an IFB Dishwasher win you over with its ease of use, incredible features and technology. Its Extra Hygiene 70°C wash program is designed to remove stubborn stains caused by cooking Indian food. Its Quick Wash program cleans your dishes quickly and easily. Its Eco Wash program makes sure that you save on electricity and water to keep your utility bills in check. Whether you prefer a freestanding dishwasher or an integrated (Built-in) model, an IFB Dishwasher is the perfect appliance to trust your dishwashing with.Dishwashers generally consume a lot of water and electricity. Well, this one from IFB proves that notion wrong on both counts. Say hello to Neptune VX's A++ energy efficiency. On an average, it uses only 9 liters of water a day, not affecting your water bill much.They spend their time loading and unloading dishes from dish machines, washing all pans or utensils that come into contact with food, and scraping identifiers off everything.
- Unique Spray Action: Two large 360˚ spray arms and a wide angle shower spray water over every corner of the utensils.
- Hot Water Wash: Kills germs upto 99.99% and efficiently removes masala stains from utensils using 70°C hot water.
- Built-In Water Softening Device: Designed for locations with hard water. (External water softener required for water hardness above 800 ppm
- Avoid adding excessive dishes than the capacity
- Clean the interior and dispensers.
- Cleaning your product regularly will help you maintain them for a long time.
- Inspect and clean the spinning Arms
- Clean the edges and exterior
- Unclog and clean the drain
DeliveryChargeable as per Distance.
Model ― Neptune VX
Type ― Kitchen Appliance
Finish ― Glossy
Capacity ― Place Settings 12
Dimensions in CM ― 59.6 x 59.8 x 84.5 CM [L*W*H]
Warranty ― 2 Years on product; 8 Years Spare Parts Support from Manufacturer
Country of Origin ― India
Material ― Stainless Steel
Included Components ―