The world's no.1 brand in electric shaving* At PHILIPS , we understand that every skin and hair type are unique. Our mission is to deliver every man his individual best shave, blade-close and incredibly gentle. Our new shavers with SkinIQ technology sense and adapt to you. The DuraPower technology ensures a long-lasting battery performance, while the self-sharpening stainless steel blades trim consistently as on day 1. This trimmer can also be charged with a micro-USB cable and runs for up to 60 minutes.
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Body Material: Plastic
- Longer lasting battery: This beard trimmer uses DuraPower technology to reduce friction on the blades, preserve the motor, and keep your battery going four times longer.
- Get a perfect but protective trim: The self-sharpening steel blades on the PHILIPS 3000 beard trimmer stay as sharp and effective as on day 1 to deliver a perfect yet protective trim, time after time.
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless use after 8 hours charging: Charge your trimmer for 8 hours with your USB cable to get 60 minutes of cordless use.
- USB charging for convenient use: This beard trimmer comes with a USB cable for more flexible charging via your computer or any USB adaptor. The adaptor is not included (recommended adaptor PHILIPS HQ80).
- Choose beard lenghts of 1-3-5-7mm or the zero trim look: You can choose from 1mm stubble comb or any of the 3mm, 5mm or 7mm beard combs, to get the beard length you want. Alternatively, you can remove the comb and get the zero trim look of 0.5mm.
- Lights indicate when battery is low or charging: The battery indicators in this trimmer let you know what your battery status is: low or charging. This way, you can charge your trimmer on time and you won’t end up with an empty battery in the middle of your trim.
- Skin-friendly blades for smooth skin: Skin-friendly blades for smooth skin
- Designed to prevent scratches and irritation, the blades have rounded tips for smoother skin contact.
- Travel lock prevents trimmer from accidentally starting: The travel lock on the on/off button prevents the appliance from being switched on by accident.
- Simple maintenance: Detach the head of your PHILIPS beard trimmer and rinse it under the tap for easy cleaning. Then dry it before you put it back on the appliance.
- Easy to grip: A fast trimmer that's comfortable to hold and use. So you can handle those hard-to-reach areas more easily.
- Warranty for purchase protection: All of our grooming products are built to last. They come with a 2 year warranty, never need to be oiled and are compatible with any voltage worldwide.
- Check for the wet/dry capability: We generally struggle with a question like how to clean the trimmer after use or can we wash the trimmer with water? You need to first understand the properties of the trimmer. You can even check on the packaging of the trimmer about cleaning. Find out if you can rinse the trimmer and clean it with water. If possible, rinse it with hot water and clean it. In case you cannot use water, you should use the tiny cleaning brush that comes with a trimmer to clean the teeth of the trimmer. You can even use trimmer cleaning liquid.
- Store the trimmer: Once you have used and cleaned the trimmer, you should store it. Keeping the trimmer in open will let the dust settle in the teeth, making it dirty again.
- Lubricate the teeth: The oil that comes with the trimmer is meant to lubricate it and keep the edges of the blade sharp. It increases the efficiency of the trimmer and reduces wear and tear. If you are wondering how to protect your trimmer, then this lubricating oil is the perfect answer.
DeliveryChargeable as per Distance.
Model ― BT1235
Type ― Trimmer
Finish ― Glossy
Dimensions in CM ― 30 x 12 x 5 (LxWxH) cm
Warranty ― This product comes with a 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects.
Country of Origin ― China
Material ― Plastic
Sales Package ―