PHILIPS HD4929 Induction Cook Top so that you are safe and comfortable in the kitchen. This cooktop from PHILIPS is built to ensure that you have a pleasant experience and remove the intimidating factor of cooking. It comes with 6 preset cooking menus which allows you to cook without having to adjust temperatures. The absence of flames and complicated knobs itself gives you the confidence to start cooking by yourself.
- 0 to 3 hours time setting
- 10 preset menus for different Indian recipes
- 24 hours preset timer function for delayed cooking
- Sensor touch keys for ease of use
- Upto 2100W for fast cooking
- High-quality full glass panel for premium finish & easy cook
- To avoid damaging your appliance
- Do not use the hob as a work surface or for storage.
- Do not operate a cooking zone if there is no pan on the hob or if the pan is empty.
- Ceramic glass is very tough and resistant to temperature shock, but it is not unbreakable. It can be damaged by a particularly sharp or hard object dropping onto the hob.
- Do not place pans on the hob frame. Scratching and damage to the finish may occur.
- Avoid spilling acidic liquids, for example, vinegar, lemon juice, and descaling agents, onto the hob frame, since such liquids can cause dull spots.
- If sugar or a preparation containing sugar comes into contact with a hot cooking zone and melts, it should be cleaned off immediately with a kitchen scraper while it is still hot. If allowed to cool, it may damage the surface when removed.
- Keep all items and materials that could melt, for example, plastics, aluminum foil, and oven foil, away from the ceramic glass surface. If something of this nature melts onto the hob, it must be removed immediately with a scraper.
DeliveryChargeable as per Distance.
Model ― HD4929/01
Type ― Part glass
Finish ― Glass
Capacity ― N/A
Dimensions in CM ― 36.6X29.1X6.5 (LxBxH) Cm
Warranty ― This product comes with a 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects.
Country of Origin ― China
Material ― Glass
Included Components ―