Perhaps some of the smallest wooden products in the house, bedside tables can have a large impact on your bedroom interiors. Also termed as nightstands, these are used to store and display your belongings that need to be within a hand’s reach of the bed. A good bedside table design has provisions to keep reading glasses, water bottles, a mobile, and a small lamp; and to store a number of things such as fortnightly magazines, books on your current reading list, medicines, and more. Instead of a lamp, you can also opt for a flowerpot, an intercom, or a nice photo frame. In today’s modern homes, these tables have become practically mandatory.
- This low, ultra-compact nightstand is the perfect little table for your bedside essentials.
- The simple functional design includes two drawers.
- Spacious compartment and durable.
- This bed side unit has a walnut Finish.
- Use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table subject to daily and heavy use.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping it next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
- To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the water promptly with a dry, soft & lint-free cloth.
DeliveryChargeable as per Distance.
Model ― DUBLIN
Type ― Home Furniture
Finish ― Walnut
Dimensions in CM ― H 46 x W 46 x D 41
Warranty ― 1 year warranty
Country of Origin ― India
Material ― Engineered Wood
Sales Package ―