A delicate hint of sweet apple to a fish fillet will bring a light and refreshing feel to your plate. Experimenting with adding flavored wood chips to the recipe makes grilling even more intriguing and delicious.
- Preheat your grill completely preheating helps remove some of the residues from prior use.
- Wipe off any spills on your grill after every use
- Use a grill brush to scrub your grill to keep it clean after every use and in good working condition. If possible, soak them in a sink. Wipe up any other spills with a damp paper towel.
- A good grill cover helps keep your grill clean and last longer.
- Routinely check for any possible propane leaks.
DeliveryChargeable as per Distance.
Model ― 17138
Type ― Home Appliance
Style ― Modern
Finish ― Matte
Capacity ― 2 Pounds
Dimensions in CM ― 30.5 x 23.4 x 6.4 cm
Warranty ― 2 Years
Country of Origin ― USA
Material ― Indoor: Plastic; Outdoor: Metal
Included Components ―
Installation not required.