IFB Chimneys get rid of smoke, odour and keep your kitchen clean - all at the same time. Not only do IFB Chimneys look great, they come with many useful features that make them a joy to use. Their aluminium and stainless steel filters easily manage the fumes from Indian cooking The LED lights save on power and you can light them up to better see what you are cooking. They accumulate less soot which means they can work for longer without needing to be cleaned. The Clean Air function fills your kitchen with clean air, by automatically running the chimney at slow speeds - 10 minutes every hour - which in turn removes stale air in the kitchen. All IFB Chimneys come with a 5 year warranty.
- Filter - Cassette
- Type - Wall Mounting
- Max Air Flow (m³/hr)1050
- Speed - 3
- Motor (W) - 250
- Light Configurtaion - LED
- Light Power(W/light bulb) -2 * 2
- Minimum Air Outlet (mm) -120/150
- Double Duct/Big Duct Cover
- Delay Switch off Timer
- Recirculation Option
- Clean the chimney regularly. This will help to prevent creosote buildup, which can be a fire hazard. You can clean the chimney yourself or hire a professional chimney sweep.
- Avoid burning anything other than wood or natural gas in the fireplace. Burning other materials, such as paper, cardboard, or plastics, can produce harmful fumes and soot.
- Inspect the chimney for cracks or damage on a regular basis. If you find any damage, have it repaired immediately.
- Use a spark arrestor in the chimney. This will help prevent sparks from flying out of the chimney and starting a fire.
- Have the chimney inspected by a professional chimney sweep at least once a year. This will help to ensure that the chimney is safe and in good working condition.
- Make sure that the damper is closed when you are not using the fireplace. This will help prevent heat loss and keep the fire from spreading.
- If you have a wood-burning fireplace, make sure to use dry, seasoned wood. Wet wood will produce more smoke and creosote.
- Do not leave a fire unattended. Always have a fire extinguisher or water nearby in case of an emergency.
- By following these care instructions, you can help to keep your chimney kitchen appliance safe and in good working condition for many years to come."
DeliveryChargeable as per Distance.
Model ― GL-12TS 60CM
Finish ― Glass
Capacity ― N/A
Dimensions in CM ― 60X40X98 LXBXH Cm
Country of Origin ― India
Material ― Stainless Steel
Sales Package ―