The world's no.1 brand in electric shaving* The PHILIPS Series 3000 nose hair trimmer gently trims nose, ear and eyebrow hair. The new PrecisionTrim technology and protection system have been developed to enable easy and efficient trimming without annoying tugging and tugging. This hair trimmer is fully washable, easy to clean and the blades never need to be oiled - it couldn't be more convenient. A perfect nose hair trimmer that should not be missing in any care set.
- Battery Type: AA
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Body Material: Plastic
- Protection system: Our guard system provides a cover over the blades, ensuring they stay clear of your skin and safely guide your hair to the cutting element. The protection system is designed to make trimming comfortable and safe. It prevents hair from being skipped while protecting against pulling, tugging or nicks and cuts.
- PrecisionTrim technology: Our innovative dual-sided trimmer ensures all hairs are trimmed quickly and effortlessly from any angle and in any direction. The blades are made of durable stainless steel and impress with their long service life.
- Easy handling: Easily turn your device on and off with one hand. The textured grip gives you the best grip for better control when operating your trimmer - even in wet conditions.
- Fully washable: This trimmer is waterproof and therefore easy to clean: just rinse it under the tap.
- battery operation: This trimmer runs on one AA battery which is included so your trimmer is ready to use straight away. To change the battery, simply open the battery compartment by gently twisting the bottom part to the left and pulling the bottom towards you.
- Warranty: All of our care products are built to last and built to perform reliably every day.
- Check for the wet/dry capability: We generally struggle with a question like how to clean the trimmer after use or can we wash the trimmer with water? You need to first understand the properties of the trimmer. You can even check on the packaging of the trimmer about cleaning. Find out if you can rinse the trimmer and clean it with water. If possible, rinse it with hot water and clean it. In case you cannot use water, you should use the tiny cleaning brush that comes with a trimmer to clean the teeth of the trimmer. You can even use trimmer cleaning liquid.
- Store the trimmer: Once you have used and cleaned the trimmer, you should store it. Keeping the trimmer in open will let the dust settle in the teeth, making it dirty again.
- Lubricate the teeth: The oil that comes with the trimmer is meant to lubricate it and keep the edges of the blade sharp. It increases the efficiency of the trimmer and reduces wear and tear. If you are wondering how to protect your trimmer, then this lubricating oil is the perfect answer.
DeliveryChargeable as per Distance.
Model ― NT3650/16
Type ― Trimmer
Finish ― Glossy
Dimensions in CM ― 15x3x3 (LxWxH) cm
Warranty ― This product comes with a 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects.
Country of Origin ― China
Material ― Plastic
Sales Package ―